I haven't done this kind of thing in ages, despite many tags, but I think I'll do this one at least, especially considering I haven't been very open lately on this site like I used to.
1. You have to post ALL the Rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking ABOUT the entry.
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever the creator tells you.
10. Be creative with the title. No " I got tagged" stuff.
The Facts about Ally
1. I love Kung Fu movies. I saw Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon for the first time recently and ahhhh it was so good! I still need to watch more, but I've always been a fan of Jackie Chan. Always.
2. I'm in second year of a BA Degree in Fine Art.
3. I also graduated last year from a separate college (though within the same Uni) with a HND in Contemporary Art Practice.
4. I still have my GameCube and GameBoy...well, I had my GameCube but my sister wanted to borrow it for a while.
5. I have too many action figures and cuddly toys even as an adult. Most likely get more in future.
6. I love painting. I really should do it more often but paint costs money.
7. My favourite comics are Bone, Beast of Burden, Hellboy and Ms Marvel Kamala Khan.
8. Shamelessly ships poly ships like hell.
9. I want to visit America one day but I'm also a really anxious traveller.
10. I once told the best ghost story ever at a school camping trip just by plagiarising the hell out of a story from Grisly Tales for Gruesome Kids.
11. I really want a cat again, but my landlord doesn't allow pets.
12. When I first moved in to my new flat, my neighbour would tell me a new fact every time I saw him. Did you know Buckingham Palace has over 700 bathrooms and toilets?
13. One of my favourite shows ever is Brooklyn Nine-Nine. There is litterally not a bad episode ever. Every episode is funny as hell, always has great characters and every main character are always doing something in each episode. GO. WATCH. NOW.
1. Did you have a phase you regret ever having? Chipmunks....oh god why?
2. Was there something, like a show or a band, that helped you get through a rough spot in your life? I didn't really have any rough periods, I just remember certain bits and pieces. When I found my sister's guinea pig suddenly dead (she was on a lambing trip at the time so I had to look after him and his brother and the rabbit and to this day, I'm not sure what killed him) I watched the new Doctor Who and that helped a little. When our puppy died in an accident, I just drowned my sorrows in cheesy pop songs. More recently, I was feeling just so down about nothing so I found one of Adam Hills stand up shows online and it was so uplifting! If you ever feel sad, find "Happism" by Adam Hills. One of the best stand up shows ever!
3. Did you ever hate on something that ended up loving now? Not so much hating but I was dismissive of Power Rangers for a while.
4. What's your guilty-pleasure movie? I personally don't believe in guilty pleasures, if you enjoy something, why the hell should you feel bad about it? But having said that, the Bratz live action movie is so terrible, its one of my faves. I freaking love it.
5. Is there something that you know for a fact you will never ever do? Get pregnant. No no no no no no nonononononononononono noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I'll be the crazy aunt instead. If the parents want grandkids, they're not having any from me!
6. What was your very first oc? Ohhhhhh, man so many! I was into magical girl/magic chosen one type shows when I was little so a lot of self inserts. I remember making a team of elemental warriors, similar too W.I.T.C.H. I might have those drawing around somewhere...
7. What got you interested in doing art? I've always loves drawing. It didn't require answers or deep thinking (at least as a child anyway) it was just all you and pencil and paper. So I suppose my hatred of maths and writing.
8. What's your guilty-pleasure song? Again, don't believe in guilty pleasures but I suppose some cheesy late 90s/early 00s pop, like Bump in the Night by AllStars
9. What do you tend to listen to when you're working on your artwork? When I'm working on my college work, Finnish Heavy Metal, those being Lordi, Battle Beast and Nightwish.
10. What are your fictional crushes? The main cast from Power Rangers (did I mention I'm a fan?) Dino Charge! Especially Tyler, Ivan and Shelby!
12. How would you describe your sense of humor? Sarcastic, dry, sometimes social commentary, not really that funny so I feel great joy when someone laughs at my jokes. Not so much when people take it seriously and say I'm so opinionated when I was just making a dumb joke, DAD! URGH.
13. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be and why? My hair. I'm trying to grow it out again, but it looks like a mop and I really need to get rid of my side fringe. It's just terrible. I'm sick of having it short. Then again, I'll be soon sick of it long in a few years me thinks...
Ally Questions You!
2. What kind of person where you in High School?
3. Do you collect anything in particular?
4. Any favourite animated movies and why is it your fave?
5. Do you play video games?
6. Ever been abroad from your country before?
7. Tell me about one of your friends without mentioning their name.
8. Tell me about one of your OTPs.
9. Favourite artists?
10. Do you have any weird traditions where you come from?
11. What do you believe in?
13. Do you still have that one toy you were attached to when you were little?
i don't care what the rules say, I'm not tagging so tough!